Online MCQ test in Nuclear Chemistry
– In this topic we offer you, online MCQ test in the fundmental of Nuclear Chemistry.
– It is a simple test to measure the strength of your knowledge in the basics of understanding the topics of Nuclear Chemistry
– The test consists of only (15) questions (multiple choice) you must answer all of them so that your final score appears automatically at the top of the topic.
– you will pass the Exam If get 70% or more
– If you fail the test, you can retake the test again by reloading the page
– Let’s start the test, good luck.
Starting the test of Nuclear Chemistry
#1. (Li) decays to (Be). What type of decay is this?
#2. What particle is released when Ga-75 decays to Ge-75?
#3. _______ rays consist of He nuclei, while _______ rays are electromagnetic radiation
#4. Nuclear fusion .....
#5. Of the following processes, which one does not change the atomic number?
#6. What particle is produced when Plutonium-242 decays to Uranium-238?
#7. A moderator in a nuclear reactor serves to .....
#8. How old is a fossil bone whose Carbon-14 content is 15.0 percent that of living bone?
#9. What is the product of beta decay of (Gd)
#10. The beta particle consists of .....
#11. Which form of radioactivity is most penetrating?
#12. When Xenon-123 emits a gamma ray, what is the product?
#13. Which type of radioactive decay results in an increase in atomic number?
#14. Which is the correct symbol for an alpha particle?
#15. Lab coats and gloves provide shielding from .....
#16. By what type of decay process might (Pb) convert to (Bi)?
#17. Complete and balance the following nuclear equation by selecting the missing particle
#18. The curie is a measure of the .....
#19. What particle is missing in the following bombardment reaction?
#20. Which of the following is the nuclear equation for bismuth-214 undergoing beta decay?
Click on the word (Finish) to see the test result
MCQs test In Chemistry
– Our multiple choice questions and answers (MCQs) focus on all areas of Chemistry covering all chemistry topics.
– One can read MCQs on Chemistry here. These topics are chosen from a collection of the most authoritative and best reference books on Chemistry.
– One should spend 1 hour daily practicing these MCQs for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Chemistry subject comprehensively.
– This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily for Chemistry – Class exams, contests, online tests, quizzes, MCQ-tests, viva-voce, interviews, and certifications.
– These MCQs are organized chapterwise and each Chapter is futher organized topicwise.
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic of Chapter in Chemistry.
Who should Practice MCQ Chemistry ?
(1) Students who are preparing for various school tests such as unit-tests, term-tests, semester tests, half-yearly and yearly tests and examinations on Chemistry
(2) Students who are preparing for Online/Offline Tests/Contests in Chemistry.
(3) Students who wish to sharpen their knowledge of Chemistry.
(4) Students who are studying in CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE schools as well as various State Board schools.
(5) Students who are preparing for competitive examinations such as NTSE, Olympiad.
(6) Students who are preparing for Central board examinations in Chemistry namely CBSE, ICSE, and NIOS Board.
(7)Students who are preparing for State board examinations in Chemistry such as PUC, Intermediate exams, etc.
(8) Students who are preparing for engineering and medical entrance examinations like NEET, IIT JEE, AIIMS, JIPMER & SAT Exams in Chemistry.
Get more: MCQ online test in Chemistry by English
Get more: MCQ online test in Chemistry by Arabic