Online MCQ test on First law of thermodynamics
– In this topic we offer you, online MCQ test in the fundmental of First law of thermodynamics.
– It is a simple test to measure the strength of your knowledge in the basics of understanding the topics of First law of thermodynamics.
– The test consists of only (20) questions (multiple choice) you must answer all of them so that your final score appears automatically at the top of the topic.
– you will pass the Exam If get 70% or more.
– If you fail the test, you can retake the test again by reloading the page
– Let’s start the test, good luck.
Starting the test of First law of thermodynamics
#1. The study of the flow of heat or any other form of energy into or out of a system undergoing physical or chemical change is called ____ .
#2. A gas contained in a cylinder filled with a piston constitutes
#3. The enthalpy change, ΔH of a process is given by the relation _____ .
#4. An intensive property does not depend upon ____ .
#5. A system that can transfer both energy and matter to and from its surroundings is called _____ .
#6. A thermos flask is an example of ____ .
#7. An isobaric process takes place at constant _______.
#8. The change in internal energy for an isobaric process is given by ___ .
#9. A system in which no thermal energy passes into or out of the system is called ____.
#10. Which is not true about thermodynamics?
#11. Which of the following properties is not a function of state?
#12. Which of the following conditions holds good for an adiabatic process?
#13. The work done in the reversible expansion of a gas from the initial state A to final state B is ___.
#14. When the total energy change in an isothermal cycle is zero, it represents ____ .
#15. The mathematical relation for the first law of thermodynamics is _____.
#16. The first law of thermodynamics is ______.
#17. A closed system is one which cannot transfer matter but transfer _______ to and from its surrounding
#18. system that can transfer neither matter nor energy to and from its surroundings is called __ .
#19. The enthalpy change of a reaction is independent of ____ .
#20. The amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one mole of the substance by 1 K is called _____.
Click on the word (Finish) to see the test result
MCQs test on Chemistry
– Our multiple choice questions and answers (MCQs) focus on all areas of Chemistry covering all chemistry topics.
– One can read MCQs on Chemistry here. These topics are chosen from a collection of the most authoritative and best reference books on Chemistry.
– One should spend 1 hour daily practicing these MCQs for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Chemistry subject comprehensively.
– This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily for Chemistry – Class exams, contests, online tests, quizzes, MCQ-tests, viva-voce, interviews, and certifications.
– These MCQs are organized chapterwise and each Chapter is futher organized topicwise.
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic of Chapter in Chemistry.
Who should Practice MCQ Chemistry ?
(1) Students who are preparing for various school tests such as unit-tests, term-tests, semester tests, half-yearly and yearly tests and examinations on Chemistry
(2) Students who are preparing for Online/Offline Tests/Contests in Chemistry.
(3) Students who wish to sharpen their knowledge of Chemistry.
(4) Students who are studying in CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE schools as well as various State Board schools.
(5) Students who are preparing for competitive examinations such as NTSE, Olympiad.
(6) Students who are preparing for Central board examinations in Chemistry namely CBSE, ICSE, and NIOS Board.
(7)Students who are preparing for State board examinations in Chemistry such as PUC, Intermediate exams, etc.
(8) Students who are preparing for engineering and medical entrance examinations like NEET, IIT JEE, AIIMS, JIPMER & SAT Exams in Chemistry.
Get more: MCQ online test in Chemistry by English
Get more: MCQ online test in Chemistry by Arabic