Online MCQ test on Acids and Bases
– In this topic we offer you, online MCQ test in the fundmental of Acids and Bases .
– It is a simple test to measure the strength of your knowledge in the basics of understanding the topics of Acids and Bases
– The test consists of only (20) questions (multiple choice) you must answer all of them so that your final score appears automatically at the top of the topic.
– you will pass the Exam If get 70% or more.
– If you fail the test, you can retake the test again by reloading the page
– Let’s start the test, good luck.
Starting the test of Acids and Bases
#1. The compound that is not a Lewis acid is ____
#2. The Henderson equation for an acidic buffer is _____
#3. According to Lewis concept an acid is _______ acceptor
#4. All cations and molecules that are short of an electron pair act as _______
#5. The fraction of total molecules which is ionised in a solution of an electrolyte is known as __
#6. Which of the following is correct?
#7. The pH of 0.1 M NaOH solution will be ______
#8. According to Bronsted-Lowry concept, an acid is a substance that ___
#9. Which is correct about pH?
#10. The pH of a solution increases from 1 to 2. The concentration of H+ ions _____
#11. The strength of an acid depends upon _______
#12. A weak base has _______ conjugate acid and a weak acid has a _______ conjugate base
#13. Acetic acid is a weak electrolyte because ______
#14. The ionic product of water will increase if __________
#15. The dissociation constant Kb for a base BOH is given by the expression ____
#16. The strength of a Bronsted acid depends upon its tendency to _______ a proton
#17. Molecules or ions that can behave both as Bronsted acid and base are called
#18. The best indicator for titrating HCl with NH4OH is
#19. The concept of pH was introduced by _____
#20. All nucleophiles are _____
Click on the word (Finish) to see the test result
MCQs test on Chemistry
– Our multiple choice questions and answers (MCQs) focus on all areas of Chemistry covering all chemistry topics.
– One can read MCQs on Chemistry here. These topics are chosen from a collection of the most authoritative and best reference books on Chemistry.
– One should spend 1 hour daily practicing these MCQs for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Chemistry subject comprehensively.
– This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily for Chemistry – Class exams, contests, online tests, quizzes, MCQ-tests, viva-voce, interviews, and certifications.
– These MCQs are organized chapterwise and each Chapter is futher organized topicwise.
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic of Chapter in Chemistry.
Who should Practice MCQ Chemistry ?
(1) Students who are preparing for various school tests such as unit-tests, term-tests, semester tests, half-yearly and yearly tests and examinations on Chemistry
(2) Students who are preparing for Online/Offline Tests/Contests in Chemistry.
(3) Students who wish to sharpen their knowledge of Chemistry.
(4) Students who are studying in CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE schools as well as various State Board schools.
(5) Students who are preparing for competitive examinations such as NTSE, Olympiad.
(6) Students who are preparing for Central board examinations in Chemistry namely CBSE, ICSE, and NIOS Board.
(7)Students who are preparing for State board examinations in Chemistry such as PUC, Intermediate exams, etc.
(8) Students who are preparing for engineering and medical entrance examinations like NEET, IIT JEE, AIIMS, JIPMER & SAT Exams in Chemistry.
Get more: MCQ online test in Chemistry by English
Get more: MCQ online test in Chemistry by Arabic